Introduce your new products to a targeted audience of key industry professionals at 2021 CPMA Fresh Week.
Before, during and after CPMA’s Fresh Week, your new product will receive valuable visibility including:
- Online listing with a photo of your product on the Fresh Week’s website New Product Showcase section.
- Tweet from CPMA’s Twitter account linking back to your product in the days leading up to the Fresh Week. You will be given the opportunity to provide content. Tweets are subject to approval by CPMA.
- Listing, including a photo of your product, in the 2021 Produce Edition of Canadian Grocer.
- Listing in the 2021 Pre-show guide, emailed to all attendees.
During the event
- A dedicated space in the New Product Showcase section of the event platform where you can upload photos, a video and description of your product. This product page will link back to your company’s Connection Space.
- Automatic entry into the Best New Product Award competition, with the option to also submit your product in the following additional categories: Best Snackable Product, Packaging Innovation Award, Organic Product Award, and new this year – Best New Technology!
After the event
Who can participate?
- Listing and photo of your product included in a brochure that is mailed to all CPMA members and to over 800 retail managers at all retail chains post-show.
- New Product Showcase listing remains on the CPMA Fresh Week website so they can be revisited after the show.
- You must have a Connection Space during Fresh Week.
- Your product or service must have been introduced after April, 2020.
For more information, please contact Heather Urban at: email@example.com or 613-226-4187 x233.