Introduce your new products to a targeted audience of key industry professionals at the 2024 CPMA Convention and Trade Show in Vancouver!
Before, during and after the Convention and Trade Show, your new product will receive valuable visibility, including:
- Display space in a high-traffic area.
- Online listing under the new product showcase category with a photo/description of your product in a gallery and linked from your booth on the floor plan
- Tweet linking back to your product in the days leading up to the Convention and Trade Show
- Listing, including a photo of your product, in the 2024 Produce Edition of Canadian Grocer.
- Listing and photo of your product included in a brochure distributed to Canadian retailers and all CPMA members post-show.
- Listing in the 2024 CPMA Convention and Trade Show Program, distributed to all attendees.
- Entry into the Best New Product Award competition, with the option to submit your product in the following categories: Best New Product, Best Snackable Product, Packaging Innovation Award, or Organic Product Award. Awards will be judged by a panel of leading Canadian retailers
Your display space includes:
- One front-loading shelf space (not refrigerated) in the New Product Showcase display. Shelf dimensions are approximately 38 inches wide x 18 inches deep X 18 inches high.
- Signage with your company name and booth number.
Who can participate?
- You must be an exhibitor or a registered co-exhibitor for the 2024 CPMA Convention and Trade Show.
- Your product or service must have been introduced after April 2023.
For more information, please contact Heather Urban at: email@example.com or 613 218-3832
Complete the application form