Retail Produce Manager Education Sessions
This free event welcomes local produce managers and store owners to take part in an educational seminar featuring presentations from members of the produce industry on Wednesday, May 10th.
In addition to the education session, participants will also:
- Receive complimentary access to the CPMA Trade Show
- Meet with exhibitors showcasing products from all over the world.
- Gain insights into the produce industry supply chain;
- Learn more about all things produce;
- Network with other members of the produce industry;
- Discover new ways to offer value to customers.
Who should attend?
- Regional Retail Produce Managers
- Store Owners
This session is only open to employees of retail operations.
To register multiple locations and staff please email Jason Gourley, CPMA Education Manager (email@example.com).
To register yourself, please use the following form:
Session schedule will be confirmed closer to event.
Morning — Education Session
Topics and Speakers will be listed as they are confirmed.
Afternoon — CPMA Trade Show
Session will be held on Wednesday, May 10. After the session, participants are invited to a complimentary lunch and then they can walk the Trade Show floor to explore and meet with exhibitors.