Retail Produce Manager Education Session
Wednesday, April 3rd, 2019
Palais des congrès de Montréal, Room 524 A/B
This free event welcomes local produce managers and store owners to participate in an educational seminar focusing on current industry issues, with exclusive presentations from produce industry leaders.
After the session, participants will receive complimentary access to Canada’s largest fresh fruit and vegetable trade show and get the opportunity to meet with hundreds of exhibitors showcasing products from all over the world.
- Gain insights into the produce industry supply chain;
- learn more about all things produce;
- network with other members of the produce industry; and
- discover new ways to offer value to customers.
Who should attend?
- Regional retail produce managers
- Store owners
This session is only open to employees of retail operations.
To register multiple locations and staff please email Ian Brodie, CPMA Education Manager (email@example.com).
You must register by Friday, March 29th, 2019.