New Product Showcase
Introduce your new products to a targeted audience of key industry professionals at the 2017 Convention and Trade Show in Toronto!
Before, during and after the show your new product will receive valuable visibility:
- Display space in a high traffic area right on the Trade Show floor.
- Online listing with a photo of your product on the Convention Website.
- Tweet linking back to your product in the days leading up to and during the Convention.
- Listing along with a photo of your product in the 2017 Produce Edition of Canadian Grocer.
- Listing in the 2017 Program, distributed to all attendees.
- Entry into the Best New Product Award, Freggie Approved Product Award, and Packaging Innovation Award competition.
Your display space includes:
- One shelf space (not refrigerated) in the New Product Showcase Display, located on the Trade Show floor.
- Signage with your company name and booth number.
- If your new product is designed for children, you have the option to display a fun “Freggie Approved” decal in the top right corner of your showcase.
- NEW IN 2017! The Packaging Innovation Award goes to a company who is taking packaging to the next level.
Who can participate?
- You must be an exhibitor or a registered co-exhibitor for the 2017 Convention and Trade Show.
- Your product or service must have been introduced after April, 2016.
- Complete the New Product Showcase application form and return it with payment.
For more information, please contact Jennifer Oakley at 613-226-4187 x218 or at: email@example.com.
View our 2016 participants to get an idea of what to expect!