Most Creative Display Award
Thursday, May 11th • Trade Show Floor
The 2017 CPMA Trade Show will continue the tradition of recognizing exhibitors for their efforts in creating outstanding displays and providing a high-quality experience to the Trade Show visitor.
Play your part in deciding who receives the award for Most Creative Display of fresh produce! Complete the ballot on Wednesday May 10th between 1:30 p.m. and 6:00 p.m., drop it in the specially identified box at the entrance to the Trade Show and you'll be entered to win a fitbit!
- Overall booth presentation
- Most creative display using fresh produce
- Announcement on the Trade Show floor.
- The award will be presented by CPMA’s Convention Chair on Thursday at 1:30 p.m.
- Photograph of the winning booth will be shown during the Annual Banquet on Thursday evening.
- Recognition on the CPMA website and publications.
Rules & Regulations
- All votes must be cast by 6:00 p.m. on Wednesday, May 10th.
- No voting will take place on Thursday.
- Winning exhibitor will be selected based on number of participants votes received.
- Exhibitors are not allowed to vote for their own company's booth.
- Winner of the fitbit will be selected based on a random draw among ballots received.
- Prize must be accepted as awarded. No substitutions, exchange, refunds or returns will be made.
- By entering the contest, participants consent to the use of their names, images, likenesses and photographs, without compensation, in any publicity carried out in any media by or on behalf of CPMA without compensation.